Let us introduce the parking lot of Seongnam Arts Center.
Seongnam Arts Center is waiting for you with the best cultural facilities
Visitors are recommended to use the means of mass transportation to ease traffic congestion and save energy.
Seongnam Arts Center has a parking lot with 717 parking spots (regular visitors: 702, the disabled: 15) for visitors to shows, exhibitions, academy students and others.
The size of the parking lot is small compared to the number of visitors to the Center. It is recommended to use the means of mass transportation including subway as much as possible.
- Outdoor parking lot : 368 spots (outdoor: 320, next to buildings: 48)
- Opera House parking lot : B1 57 spots, B2 180 spots
- Concert Hall : B1 52 spots, B2 60 spots
Parking lot fee
Please be noted that parking lot fee is charged to the users of the parking lot (since Nov. 1st 2006) as follows;
(~5 ton, ~35 seater)
(5 ton~, 36 seater~)
|Basic fee||400 won||800 won||~39 min: free|
|Additional fee||300 won per 10 min||600 won per 10 min||40 min~: basic fee + additional fee|
|Daily fee||6,000 won||12,000 won|
|Visitors to shows||2,000 won||4,000 won||5 hours including show time
(Tickets should be presented)
|Visitors to exhibitions||1,000 won||2,000 won||2 hours(Tickets should be presented)|
- Free parking day : the Day of Children (May 5th), the Day of Citizens (October 8th)
- 50% discount : the disabled, people of national merit (Proof documents should be presented), small cars (1,000 CC or less)
Advance payment of parking lot fee
Seongnam Arts Center operates the parking lot fee prepayment system so that visitors can pay in advance and do not have to wait in long line after the show.
How to make a prepayment
After parking, you may pay parking lot fee at the hatcheck of the concerned theater before the show or during the intermission (Parking tickets should be presented). If you do not have parking tickets with you (ex: Tickets are left in your car), you may still be able to make a prepayment.
Location of the prepayment system
- Operate House : 1F Lobby, B1 Parking lot
- Concert Hall : 1F Lobby
- Ensemble Theater :B1 (academy office), 1F Lobby
We would like to ask for your cooperation to ease traffic congestion.
For more information: 031) 783-8197/8000