Let us introduce ticket reservation method.
Seongnam Arts Center makes utmost efforts to provide more useful information about culture and art.
Let us explain how you can reserve/cancel/pick up tickets for more convenient
experience with performances and exhibitions.
Tickets are basically securities which are regarded the same as cash.
Once lost or damaged, they cannot be cancelled, changed or reissued.
- Reservation hour : Ticket reservation can be made 24/7 (On-line reservation is available until 2 hours before the show)
- Procedure : membership registration & log-in → select a show → select a date, hour and seat number → select a payment method → make a payment → end
- Reservation fee : No fee is charged on reservations made at the homepage of Seongnam Arts Center.
- Credit card
- Once a payment is made on credit, the payment is immediately completed.
- Bank deposit : If you chose "bank deposit," a virtual account will be created which is specific to each ticket reservation. You need to remit an accurate amount to the account in order to complete payment. (It’s OK if the name of the depositor is different from that of the person who made the reservation.)
The virtual bank account will be valid until 23:59 of the following day and will automatically expire after the deadline. (The same rule applies to weekends and holidays.) Bank deposit can be made until 4 days before the show.
- Telephone : 82 1544-8117
- Reservation hour : Mon.~Sat. (09:00~20:00)
Sunday 09:00~18:00 (lunch hour 12:00~13:00, no reservation service )
Holiday 09:00~18:00 (lunch hour 12:00~13:00, no reservation service )
- Reservation method : 1544-8117
- Reservation fee : 1,000 won per ticket (Paid members are not charged the reservation fee)
- Payment method : credit card or bank deposit (virtual account)
- Reservation hour : 09:00~21:00 (no holidays around the year)
- Reservation method : You can buy tickets at I-Plaza of Seongnam Arts Center.
(You may also buy tickets at the box office (1F) at the concerned theater from 1.5 hours before the show.)
- Reservation fee : none
- Payment method : credit card or cash
- Operating hour : 09:00~21:00 (no holidays)
- Telephone : 82(31) 783-8000, 8114
- Location : I-Plaze at the square of Opera House
Receipt of ticket
- You may pick up tickets at I-Plaza of Seongnam Arts Center. Make sure to bring with you the ID of the person who made the ticket reservation and the reservation number.
- (If tickets are purchased at other sites than the homepage of Seongnam Arts Center/the Call Center/Interpark, you may pick up tickets at the box office on 1F of the concerned theater from 1.5 hours before the show.(show organizer, Coopang, Auction, cultural voucher, clip service, etc.)
- The person who picks up tickets does not necessarily have to be the same as the one who made the reservation. But if the tickets were purchased at a discount, make sure that the persons who will attend the show bring relevant proof documents (i.e. discounts for the disabled and persons with national merits)
- When making a reservation on-line or via phone, you may choose a ticket delivery method: regular vs. special.
- Regular delivery (2,500 won) : to be delivered within 3~4 days after payment (available until 14 days before the show)
- Special delivery (3,500 won) : to be delivered within 2~3 days after payment (available until 7 days before the show)
- The delivery fee is not refundable when you switch from ticket delivery service to on-site ticketing.
Cancellation/ change of reservation
Method of cancellation/change
|Reservation site||Cancellation / change method|
|Homepage of Seongnam Arts Center||Log onto the homepage and cancel/ change tickets at the "membership/ reservation check & cancellation" section|
|Interpark||Log onto Interpark and "cancel/ change tickets at the reservation check & cancellation"|
|Call Center||Contact the Call Center (82 1544-8117) and cancel/change|
|On site (I-Plaza)||Bring tickets to I-Plaza and cancel/change|
- All tickets may be cancelled or changed at the site you made reservations.
Operating hours for cancellation/change
|Schedule of the show||Operating hours|
|Monday ~Saturday, holidays||until 5 pm of the day before the show|
|Sunday||until 11 am on Saturday|
- Tickets cannot be cancelled or changed on the day of the show.
Cancellation fee (in accordance with the Guidelines for Consumer Disputes Resolution)
- 1. No cancellation fee is charged within 7 days after ticket reservation.
- 2. Cancellation fee is charged based on the following criteria.
(If you fall under both case 1 and 2, case 2 overrides case 1.)
- Until 10 days before the show: 4,000 won per ticket
(musical, concert, classical music and dance) 2,000 won per ticket (for other genres) Yet, cancellation fee shall not exceed 10% of ticket price.)
- Until 9~7 days before the show: 10% of ticket price
- Until 6~3 days before the show: 20% of ticket price
- Until 2~1 days before the show: 30% of ticket price
- Under case 2, no cancellation fee is charged when tickets are cancelled before midnight on the day of reservation. (Yet, this clause is valid only before the cancellation deadline)
- Until 10 days before the show: 4,000 won per ticket
- 3. No cancellation fee is charged on project show tickets purchased by paid members.
- Discounts are offered on the basis of the persons who will attend the shows.
- In order to change tickets, your purchased tickets should be cancelled first and then new tickets will be purchased.
- In case the price of new tickets is less than that of the previously tickets (because of partial cancellation, lower grade tickets, etc.), cancellation fee will be charged.
- Deposit at a virtual bank account will be returned, less 500 won (remittance fee), and cancellation fee will be charged separately.
- If previously tickets were paid for by bank deposit, the bank account where you would like to get your payment back should be owned by the same person that reserved the tickets.
- If you already received tickets by delivery, reservation cannot be canceled on-line or via phone. Tickets must be returned to the Customer Service Center of Interpark before the cancellation deadline and the amount of cancellation fee will be calculated on the basis of the arrival date at the Center. (Contact the Call Center (82 1544-8117) for more information on the cancellation of group deliveries.)